This presenation contains the the results of smart meter data analysis on increasing visibility of LV networks to address some of the key challenges facing DNSPs. Researchers from Monash University and University of Melbourne collaborated on:
- Clustering algorithms for phase grouping of customers,
- Topology estimation algorithms by identifying the complete connectivity graph of the network from the transformer to customers,
- Algorithms to estimate the impedance of distribution lines and service cables,
- An algorithm to detect and locate unmetered loads in a network, and
- Algorithms to detect and locate faults in LV networks.
To access the recorded webinar, click here.