NEAR Energy Data Presentation
On 14 June 2019, leaders from CSIRO’s National Energy Analytics Research (NEAR) Program presented their work creating useful, publicly available energy data sets and highlighted the ways in which data could support Victoria’s energy sector transition.
This C4NET event, hosted in collaboration with Deakin University, gave attendees the opportunity to discuss research priorities and collaboration opportunities. NEAR delivered their findings to a diverse group comprising representatives from Victorian universities, government agencies, not-for-profit organisations and businesses.
The NEAR Program makes energy data, research and reports accessible by providing a central information point. NEAR has developed resources across many categories relevant to the transforming electricity sector, covering extensive data sets and reports such as:
- Australian Energy Statistics (AES) Data Tables
- Australian Infrastructure Statistics
- Electricity Network Transformation Roadmap
- Household Energy Consumption Survey
- Low Emissions Technology Roadmap
- Residential Energy Baseline Study: Australia
Visit https://near.csiro.au/ for more information.
14 June 2019