Back to EventsReturn to Top
Electric Vehicle Uptake and Charging – The Consumer Perspective
|Join the project team of industry and university experts from across Australia as we share our first insights on consumer perspectives on electric vehicle (EV) uptake and charging, based on a review of national and international projects.|
This webinar will discuss some of the frequently asked questions about consumers’ expectations and experiences with EVs, including:
– What influences the uptake of EVs?
– How important is charging infrastructure and fast charging?
– Where and when do users prefer to charge?
– How accepted and effective is managed charging?
– How can policies and incentives influence consumer behaviour?
This webinar is part of the 2 year collaborative project on ‘EV integration into the electricity grid’ between Energy Networks Australia (ENA), the Australian Power Institute (API), the Centre for New Energy Technologies (C4NET), and The University of Melbourne, as part of the ENA and API’s Australian Strategic Techology Program (ASTP).
Categories: Electric Vehicles